- DUE INCREASED GASES, FOR SAFETY REASON GOVERMENT RESTRICTION FOR NIGHT TREKKS TO SEE BLUE FIRE DURING THIS MONTH, IJEN OPEN AT 4AM FOR SUNRISE AND DAY TRIP
TERMS AND CONDITITIONS
• Once your reservation has been confirmed it is necessary to make deposit payment (35% from total amount of tour fees as agreement) and/or full payment at least 30 days prior to the tour commencement date. Payment for the tour deposit may be made Express via wise.com (online secure payment) and/or cash deposit, internet banking or International Money Transfer to our Bank Account. Payment for the balance of the tour fee should be made by cash deposit upon your arrival. We regret that personal or bank cheques are not accepted. We reserve the right to cancel your booking if payment is not received when due, wherein the Cancellations and Refunds clause, listed below, shall be effected. Fees are quoted in Indonesian Rupiahs and are inclusive of the Goods and Services Tax (21%). Should you would like to have the quotation in other currency, the rate will be depend on the current exchange rate decide by pepe java tours Tourism Services on the time the invoice and/or receipt issued.
• We have quoted a special price for above price and offer
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
• Should you wish to cancel your booking, you must advise us in writing. Upon receipt of your cancellation, the following fees will apply: a. When deposit payment has been made: No Refund
• b. When full payment has been made: 30 days or more before commencement: 20% from Total Tour Fee
• 29 to 11 days before commencement: 50% of Total Tour Fee 10 or fewer days before commencement: 100% of Total Tour Fee No refund will be made for the tickets (flight, train, ship, transfer service, etc)
• and/or hotel that has been issued.
• No part refunds are made for unused portions or services of a tour, or tour
• extension, under any circumstances.
Tour fees for 2023 are based on prices as of 02 January 2023. Should price increases occur in such items as transportation, fuel, and accommodations, among others, PEPE JAVA TOURS Tourism Services reserves the right to adjust the tour fee accordingly with acknowledgment and agreement between guest and PEPE JAVA Tourism Services. An increase in tour prices shall not be deemed to be grounds for any refund of fees paid for the tour, other than in accordance with the terms of our cancellation policy. All fees and amounts are quoted in Indonesian Rupiahs. Should you would like to have the quotation in other currency, the rate will be depend on the current exchange rate decided by PEPE JAVA TOURS Tourism Services on the time the invoice and/or receipt issued.
PEPE JAVA TOURS Tourism Services are designed to be suitable for people of all ages in good health and moderate fitness. While activities are not strenuous, on some tours we will be taking hikes for several miles on treks in wilderness areas, including mountainous regions, which involve uphill walks and uneven ground. It will be necessary to carry your own luggage, extra clothing, food and water for these activities. Should you have any concerns about your own capabilities and/or fitness in relation to a particular tour, please contact us to discuss this before sending your reservation form. You are required to disclose any medical or physical condition that you have which could create a risk for you or any other tour participants. We reserve the right to request a doctor’s statement of good health. We reserve the right to decline participation on any tour activity where an individual’s health and physical condition is deemed to be unsuitable for the activity undertaken. Once a tour space has been confirmed, medical circumstances will not be considered as exceptions to our cancellation policy. We assume no responsibility for medical care nor guarantee to meet any special dietary requirements.
We not provided insurance, but all ticket destination already included insurance taking care by entrance fee on the ticket ijen or bromo/ ferry ticket.
The responsibility of pepe java toursTourism Services is strictly limited. As a tour operator, We organizes, promotes, and sells tour programs consisting of certain travel services, including, but not limited to, land, air, and water transportation, and accommodations that we purchases or reserves from various suppliers. we do not own or operate any of these suppliers. The suppliers are not agents or employees acting for us. As such, we are not responsible for any negligent or willful act or failure to act of any supplier or of any third party. By utilizing the travel services of the suppliers, you agree that you will look to such suppliers for any accident, injury, property damage, or personal loss to you or to those traveling with you, and that we shall not be liable. Pepe Tourism Services cannot accept responsibility for losses or extra expenses caused by, but not limited to delay or changes in any transportation services, weather, illness, injury, strike, quarantine or other causes. All such losses or expenses will be the sole responsibility of the participant. Pepe java tours Tourism Services reserves the right to cancel any tour prior to commencement, whereupon paid tour funds will be refunded in full, but is not liable for any other tour preparation expenses such as air ticket penalties, visa fees and medical treatments. Pepe java tours Tourism Services reserves the right to substitute accommodations of similar category for those indicated and to make any changes in the itinerary or transport where deemed necessary. Where weather conditions or forces of nature restrict or prohibit tour activities, we reserves the right to alter the tour program and substitute alternative activities. The Acceptance of Risk must be signed/ mailed by each participant prior to the commencement of the tour. No alterations to the Acceptance of Risk release will be accepted. We regret that we are unable to accept participation in any tour by any persons failing to comply, and no tour fees will be refunded
ACCEPTANCE OF RISK
“I understand traveling with pepe java tours Tourism Services may involve risks (and rewards), and I have read and understood the pepe java tours Tourism Services – Final Confirmation Details for this trip which comprise the dossier / itinerary and/or accommodations / hotels list and/or type of transportation used and/or the meals arrangement and/or what inclusions/exclusions. I also have read and understood about the standard of accommodation, transport, safety, hygiene, cleanliness, medical facilities, telecommunications and infrastructure development may not be of the standard I am used to at home. I accept these risks and obligations and I fully assume the risks of travel.”
All parts of the Terms and Conditions, and the Acceptance of Risk release, shall be governed in all respects by and interpreted in accordance with the law
Maybe you are interested in reading the following article:
OFFICE ADDRESS : JALAN JAKSA AGUNG SOEPRAPTO NO 159 POSTAL CODE 68425 SECOND ADDRESS : JL PRABULORO 07 POSTAL CODE 88431 EMAIL : email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org facebook page : pepe java tours Instagram Page : @pepejavatours read more
Paket wisata Banyuwangi Dari Surabaya 2 hari 1 malam PAKET PRIVATE SURABAYA – BANYUWANGI TOUR – SURABAYA 2hari 1malam TOP DESTINATION : • KAWAH IJEN • BALURAN TOUR PROGRAM : DAYS 1 JUMAT Surabaya – Banyuwangi Tur Kota • Penjemputan peserta dari Surabaya pukul 06.00a.m • Menuju banyuwangi sekitar 8 jam perjalanan waktu tempuh •... read more
CIRCUIT KAWAH IJEN DEPUIS BANYUWANGI PLANIFICATION DES VISITES 01h00 du matin, prise en charge à l’hôtel 1 heure de route en voiture privée avec un chauffeur jusqu’au poste de paltuding Rencontre avec notre guide sympathique Pause café avant la randonnée vers le sommet du Kawah ijen. 1h de marche jusqu’au sommet de la montagne (... read more
If you have any questions, please contact us.